|Illinois House of Representatives District 81|
|High school||Downers Grove North High School|
|Bachelor's||University of Iowa|
|Place of birth||Downers Grove, IL|
Boyle earned her bachelor's degree from the University of Iowa. She has worked as a registered nurse for Loyola University Health System for over 24 years and is currently a clinical coordinator/manager.
Boyle's campaign website listed the following issues:
- I will decline taxpayer funded health & pension benefits
- Excerpt: "As your Illinois state representative I will not accept taxpayer-funded health or pension benefits arising from my service in the Illinois General Assembly and I will advocate for comprehensive reform of all benefit plans that cover our elected public servants."
- I support Senate Bill 512 as a partial step towards solving the Illinois pension crisis
- Excerpt: "As your Illinois state representative I would vote in favor of Senate Bill 512. SB 512 is not perfect but at the moment it is the best option actually on the table and at least it is a place to start."
- I support the death penalty for the most heinous criminals
- Excerpt: "Illinois prosecutors and Illinois juries need the death penalty as an option, especially in the most heinous of criminal cases."
- I call for the abolition of legislative scholarships
- Excerpt: "The ongoing practice of allowing state legislators to award scholarships and tuition waivers for state universities, without oversight or review, must end."
- Government should not pick who wins and who loses
- Excerpt: "I reject the idea that the Illinois General Assembly should pick and choose which Illinois businesses receive preferential treatment and sweetheart tax breaks."
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 81 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Ron Sandack Incumbent||54.3%||7,324|
Boyle and her husband, Bryan, have three children.
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |