|Washington State Senate District 27|
|2001 - 2013|
|Majority Whip, Washington State Senate|
|Elections and appointments|
|Washington State House of Representatives|
|Bachelor's||University of Puget Sound, 1968|
|Date of birth||April 27, 1945|
|Place of birth||Tacoma, WA|
Regala is a coordinator for an Environmental Restoration Project. She earned her BA in Foreign Language/Education from the University of Puget Sound in 1968.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Regala served on the following committees:
- Human Services & Corrections Committee, Washington State Senate, Vice Chair
- Judiciary Committee, Washington State Senate
- Natural Resources & Marine Waters Committee, Washington State Senate
- Ways and Means Committee, Washington State Senate
On November 4, 2008, Regala was re-elected for the 27th District of the Washington State Senate receiving 31,988 votes.
Regala raised $62,479 for her campaign.
|Washington State Senate, District 27 (2008)|
|Debbie Regala (D)||31,988|
|Larry Faulk (R)||15,625|
In 2008, Regala collected $62,479 in donations.
Listed below are the top four contributors to her campaign. 
|University of Washington||$1,600|
|Service Employees Healthcare 775NW||$1,600|
|Washington Credit Union League||$1,600|
Debbie is married to Leo Regala. They have three children and two grandchildren.
- See also: Freedom Foundation's Big Spender List
The Freedom Foundation releases its Big Spender List annually. The Institute ranks all Washington legislators based on their total proposed tax and fee increases. To find each legislator’s total, the Institute adds up the 10-year tax increases or decreases, as estimated by Washington’s Office of Financial Management, of all bills sponsored or co-sponsored by that legislator. 
Regala proposed a 10-year increase in state taxes and fees of $1.53 billion, the 8th highest amount of proposed new taxes and fees of the 46 Washington state senators on the Freedom Foundation’s 2012 Big Spender List.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Debbie + Regala + Washington + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Legislative profile of Regala on Project Vote Smart
- Biographical profile of Regala on Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2000, 1998, 1996, 1994
- Washington Votes profile of Regala
|Washington State Senate District 27
| Succeeded by|
Jeannie Darneille (D)