|Oregon House of Representatives District 32|
|January 14, 2013|
|Years in position||10|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 6, 2012|
|Bachelor's||Portland State University|
|Place of birth||Portland, OR|
Boone is an instructor at Clatsop Community College and co-owner of a construction company. She earned her BS in Art/Psychology at Portland State University.
Boone and her husband have two children.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Boone has been appointed to these committees:
- Agriculture, Natural Resources and Rural Communities
- Energy, Environment and Water, Vice Chair
- Veterans and Emergency Services
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Boone served on these committees:
- Environment and Water Committee, Oregon House of Representatives
- Human Services Committee, Oregon House of Representatives, Vice Chair
- Transportation Committee, Oregon House of Representatives
- Veterans and Emergency Services Committee, Oregon House of Representatives
|Oregon State House, District 32|
|Deborah Boone (D)||12,977|
|Lew Barnes (R)||11,832|
On November 4, 2008, Boone won re-election to Oregon State House District 32.
|Oregon State House District 32|
|Deborah Boone (D)||18,602|
Boone collected $88,041 in campaign donations in 2010. The largest donors to the campaign are listed below.
|Oregon House of Representatives 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Deborah Boone's campaign in 2010|
|Future PAC House Builders||$26,169|
|Oregon Public Employees Local 503||$8,069|
|Capitol Dental Care||$2,000|
|Oregon Forest Industries Council||$2,000|
|Oregon Soft Drink Association||$2,000|
|Total Raised in 2010||$88,041|
In 2008 Boone collected $73,055 in donations.
These were the largest contributions in 2008.
|OREGON BEER & WINE DISTRIBUTORS ASSOCIATION||$3,500|
|OREGON RESTAURANT ASSOCIATION||$3,000|
|PORTLAND GENERAL ELECTRIC||$3,000|
|OREGON HEALTH CARE ASSOCIATION||$2,500|
|OREGON ASSOCIATION OF NURSERYMEN||$2,500|
|OREGON SOFT DRINK ASSOCIATION||$2,500|
|INTERNATIONAL BROTHERHOOD OF ELECTRICAL WORKERS||$2,500|
- Oregon House of Representative - Rep. Deborah Boone
- Project Vote Smart biographical profile
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004
|Oregon House of Representatives - District 32
| Succeeded by|