|Mississippi State Senate District 48|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
|Profession||Marketing Consultant/Surgical Technician|
Dawkins attended the University of Texas. She then attended the London School of Economics in the Summer of 1994. She went on to earn her BS in Business Administration/Marketing from University of Southern Mississippi in 1995.
Dawkins is a Marketing Consultant and Surgical Technician.
Dawkins joined the Mississippi State Senate in 1999. She has served in that position since, representing the 48th district.
- County Affairs Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Drug Policy Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Enrolled Bills Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Environment Prot, Cons and Water Res Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Finance Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Insurance Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Investigate State Offices Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Oil, Gas and Other Minerals Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Ports and Marine Resources Committee, Mississippi Senate
- State Library Committee, Mississippi Senate
Deborah Dawkins raised $38,452 for her campaign.
|Mississippi Senate, District 48|
|Deborah Dawkins ()||4,707||53.2%|
|Ashley Skellie (R)||4,145||46.8%|
In 2009 Deborah Dawkins collected $200 in donations. 
Her contribution in 2009 was unitemized.
Dawkins and her husband, Craig, have three children.
Post Office Box 1018
Room 209 Mez
Jackson, MS 39215-1018
Phone: 601-359-3237 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 601-359-3237 end_of_the_skype_highlighting
111 Lang Avenue #3
Pass Christian, MS 39571
Phone: 228-452-5182 (Home)
- Mississippi Senator Page
- Biography on Project Vote
- Campaign Contributions: 2009, 2007, 2005, 2003, 1999
|Mississippi State Senate District 48
| Succeeded by|
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found