|Mississippi State Senate District 48|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
|Profession||Marketing Consultant/Surgical Technician|
Dawkins joined the Mississippi State Senate in 1999. She has served in that position since, representing the 48th district.
Dawkins is a Marketing Consultant and Surgical Technician.
Dawkins attended the University of Texas. She then attended the London School of Economics in the Summer of 1994. She went on to earn her BS in Business Administration/Marketing from University of Southern Mississippi in 1995.
- County Affairs Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Drug Policy Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Enrolled Bills Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Environment Prot, Cons and Water Res Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Finance Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Insurance Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Investigate State Offices Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Oil, Gas and Other Minerals Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Ports and Marine Resources Committee, Mississippi Senate
- State Library Committee, Mississippi Senate
Deborah Dawkins raised $38,452 for her campaign.
|Mississippi Senate, District 48|
|Deborah Dawkins (D)||4,707||53.2%|
|Ashley Skellie (R)||4,145||46.8%|
In 2009 Deborah Dawkins collected $200 in donations. 
Her contribution in 2009 was unitemized.
Dawkins and her husband, Craig, have three children.
Post Office Box 1018
Room 209 Mez
Jackson, MS 39215-1018
Phone: 601-359-3237 601-359-3237 601-359-3237
111 Lang Avenue #3
Pass Christian, MS 39571
Phone: 228-452-5182 (Home)
- Mississippi Senator Page
- Legislative profile on Project Vote Smart
- Biography on Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2009, 2007, 2005, 2003, 1999
- Deborah Dawkins on LinkedIn
|Mississippi State Senate District 48
| Succeeded by|