|Colorado House of Representatives District 61|
|Bachelor's||University of Maryland|
|Master's||University of Colorado/University of Denver|
- MA, Political Science, University of Colorado/University of Denver
- BA, Government/History, University of Maryland
Irvine's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Economic Growth
- Natural Resources
Irvine ran in the 2012 election for Colorado House of Representatives District 61. She defeated David Justice in the June 26, 2012, Republican primary. She was defeated by incumbent Millie Hamner (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Colorado House of Representatives, District 61 Republican Primary, 2012|
Irvine was defeated in the November 2 general election by incumbent Democrat Christine Scanlan.
|Colorado House of Representatives, District 56 General election (2010)|
|Christine Scanlan (D)||13,646|
|Debra Irvine (R)||10,003|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Debra + Irvine + Colorado + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Project Votesmart "Biography" Accessed October 19, 2012
- Campaign website, Issues
- Colorado Secretary of State, - 2012 Primary Candidate List
- Colorado Secretary of State, Official Primary Election Results