|Minnesota House of Representatives District 1B|
|2011 - present|
|January 8, 2013|
|Years in position||2|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||November 2, 2010|
|Next election||November 6, 2012|
Kiel is a local farmer. Debra markets crops grown on the farm.
Kiel attended Concordia College.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Kiel has been appointed to these committees:
|Minnesota House of Representatives, District 1B (2010)|
|Bernie Lieder (DFL)||6,397||49.47%|
|Debra Kiel (R)||6,528||50.48%|
In 2010, Kiel received $22,260 in campaign donations. The largest donors are listed below.
|Minnesota House of Representatives 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Debra Kiel's campaign in 2010|
|Kiel Volunteer Cmte||$2,473|
|Okins, Allan & Rosemary||$500|
|Beiswenger, Rod & Luann||$500|
|Total Raised in 2010||$22,260|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Debra + Kiel + Minnesota + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- MINNESOTA LEGISLATIVE NOTEBOOK: Energy bill includes solar sales - Grand Forks Herald
- MN can't kick the habit, raises tobacco tax - Kansas Watchdog
- Minnesota Legislative Roundup: Rural Minnesota 'left behind' or a priority? - Pierce County Herald
- Capitol Chatter: Unionization measure on track for passage - Grand Forks Herald
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
Kiel and her husband Lonn have four children.
- House website
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign contributions: 2010
- Facebook profile
- Twitter account
- Flickr account
Bernie Lieder (DFL)
|Minnesota House of Representatives District 1B
| Succeeded by|