|Maine Senate District 33|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Plowman attended the University of Southern Maine. In addition to being a Senator, Plowman is a business owner.
Plowman serves on these committees:
Plowman represents Maine Senate District 33. District 33 includes a portion of Penobscot County.
Plowman raised $16,645 for her campaign.
|Maine State Senate, District 33|
|Debra Plowman (R)||13,795|
|Wanda Beland (D)||7,109|
In 2008 Debra Plowman collected $16,645 in donations. 
Her four largest contributors in 2008 were:
|National rifle Association||$500|
|Maine Senate Republican Victory Fund||$500|
|Associated General Contractors of Maine||$500|
|Maine Bankers Association||$500|
Debra is married to David Plowman. They have three children and reside in Hampden, Maine.
- Senator Plowman's campaign website
- Senator Plowman's Senate website
- Official Maine State Senate website
- Project Vote Smart summary
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 1998, 1996
|Maine Senate District 33
| Succeeded by|