|Maine Senate District 33|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Plowman attended the University of Southern Maine. In addition to being a Senator, Plowman is a business owner.
Plowman serves on these committees:
Plowman represents Maine Senate District 33. District 33 includes a portion of Penobscot County.
- See also: Maine State Senate elections, 2010
Plowman is running for reelection to the 33rd District Seat in 2010. She has no primary opposition. Sherman Leighton is running for the seat on the Democratic ticket. The general election takes place on November 2, 2010.
Plowman raised $16,645 for her campaign.
|Maine State Senate, District 33|
|Debra Plowman (R)||13,795|
|Wanda Beland (D)||7,109|
In 2008 Debra Plowman collected $16,645 in donations. 
Her four largest contributors in 2008 were:
|National rifle Association||$500|
|Maine Senate Republican Victory Fund||$500|
|Associated General Contractors of Maine||$500|
|Maine Bankers Association||$500|
Debra is married to David Plowman. They have three children and reside in Hampden, Maine.
- Senator Plowman's campaign website
- Official Maine State Senate website
- Maine Senate Republicans profile
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 1998, 1996
- State Surge profile - legislative and voting track record
|Maine Senate District 33
| Succeeded by|