Declan O'Scanlon, Jr.
|Declan O'Scanlon, Jr.|
|New Jersey General Assembly District 12|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
|Profession||Chief Executive Officer, FSD Enterprises L.L.C.|
|Website||Declan O'Scanlon, Jr.|
O'Scanlon is also the Chief Executive Officer of FSD Enterprises LLC. Prior to his election to the Assembly, he served on the Little Silver Council from 1994-1995, and has been chairman of the Little Silver Municipal GOP, New Jersey Young Republicans, and Monmouth County Voting Republicans.
Assemblyman O'Scanlon discussing tax amnesty
O'Scanoln's answers to the New Jersey State Legislative Election 2007 National Political Awareness Test are available. When asked his top priorities, he stated:
Reining in runaway spending, which has led NJ to raise existing taxes, create 94 new taxes in 5 years, and consider selling prized transportation assets to meet budget obligations. Lowering property taxes by redirecting budget priorities and changing the school funding formula, so that suburban and rural school districts receive a proportionate amount of state aid. Enacting ethics reforms to restore people's confidence in government, which currently counts legislators under indictment and under federal investigation.
- A1434 Abolishes legislative leadership committees; reduces contributions to State political party committees to $12,500 per year, to county committees to $10,000 per year and to municipal committees to $5,000 per year.
- A1443 Prohibits simultaneous holding of certain State, county and municipal elective and appointive positions.
- A2585 Prohibits member of Legislature from entering into contract with public entity located within member's legislative district.
- A3872 Implements constitutional amendment establishing office of Lieutenant Governor. 
Below are O'Scanlon's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2009 election:
|Graphic Art Supply Inc||$2,450|
2009 general election
- New Jersey General Assembly - Hon. Declan O'Scanlon, Jr.
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Assemblyman O'Scanlon Facebook profile
- NJ 12th legislative district - Assemblyman O'Scanlon
- State Surge - Legislative and voting track record
- Campaign contributions: 2009, 2007, 2005
|New Jersey General Assembly District 12
| Succeeded by|
State of New Jersey
|State executive officer||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | President of Public Utilities |