For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Revision as of 13:08, 6 November 2013 by Joel Williams
Maryland State Senate, District 8
|Profession||Steering Committee for the Perry Hall Community Plan|
|Website||Dee Hodges for State Senate|
- See also: Maryland State Senate elections, 2010
In the September 14 primary election, Hodges defeated Benjamin Lawless by a margin of 4,155 to 1,633. 
|Maryland State Senate, District 8- Republican Primary (2010)|
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Dee Hodges for Senate on Facebook
- Dee Hodges profile on Republican Women of Baltimore County.com
- Dee Hodges profile on Vote-MD.org