|Virginia House of Delegates District 70|
|2009 - Present|
|January 13, 2016|
|Years in position||6|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 5, 2013|
|Next general||November 3, 2015|
|Date of birth||11/26/1954|
|Place of birth||Richmond, VA|
In the 2012-2013 session, McQuinn served on the following committees:
In the 2010-2011 session, McQuinn served on the following committees:
- Counties, Cities and Towns
- Subcommittee #1
- Subcommittee #1
- Commerce and Labor
- Subcommittee #2
- Special Subcommittee on Energy
- HB 2200 Every Woman's Life Breast and Cervical Cancer Fund; established.
- HB 2385 Discrimination; prohibited in public employment based on race, color, religion, etc.
- HB 2500 'A Place of My Own' Program; Department of Social Services to develop.
McQuinn won re-election in the 2013 election for Virginia House of Delegates District 70. McQuinn ran unopposed in the June 11th Democratic Primary. She was unopposed in the general election which took place on November 5, 2013.
In 2009, McQuinn was re-elected to the Virginia House of Delegates.
|Virginia House of Delegates General Election, District 70 (2009)|
|Delores McQuinn (D)||11,297|
|Henry Brown (I)||3,157|
In 2011, McQuinn received $41,479 in campaign donations. The top contributors are listed below.
|Virginia House of Delegates 2011 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Delores McQuinn's campaign in 2011|
|Virginia Credit Union League||$2,000|
|Virginia Bankers Association||$2,000|
|Virginia Automobile & Truck Dealers||$2,000|
|Virginia Dental Association||$1,500|
|Total Raised in 2011||$41,479|
The top five donors to McQuinn's 2009 campaign:
|Democratic Party of Virginia||$7,552|
|Virginia Legislative Black Caucus||$5,000|
|International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers||$2,000|
McQuinn and her husband, Jonathan, have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Delores + McQuinn + Virginia + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Virginia House of Delegates - Rep. McQuinn
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions:2009
- Virginia Public Access Project profile
- Richmond Sunlight profile
- State Surge - legislative and voting track record
- Bill Tracking - Legislation as Co-chief Patron
- Virginia Board of Elections, “Official Results - 2013 General Election," accessed December 2, 2013
- Virginia State Board of Elections - November 2011 General Election Official Results
- Virginia House of Delegates 2009 General Election Results
- Follow the Money - 2011 contributions
- Follow the Money - 2009 Campaign Contributions
Dwight Clinton Jones (D)
|Virginia House of Delegates District 70
| Succeeded by|
State of Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chairman of State Corporation Commission |