|Virginia House of Delegates District 70|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
The "issues" section of Delegate McQuinn's official website does not actually list any of her positions on issues.
- Counties, Cities and Towns
- Subcommittee #1
- Subcommittee #1
- Commerce and Labor
- Subcommittee #2
- Special Subcommittee on Energy
- HB 2200 Every Woman's Life Breast and Cervical Cancer Fund; established.
- HB 2385 Discrimination; prohibited in public employment based on race, color, religion, etc.
- HB 2500 'A Place of My Own' Program; Department of Social Services to develop.
McQuinn is running for re-election to the District 70 seat of the Virginia House of Delegates. She is unopposed in the August 23 primary and the November 8 general election.
In 2009, McQuinn was re-elected to the Virginia House of Delegates. 
|Virginia House of Delegates General Election, District 70 (2009)|
|Delores McQuinn (D)||11,297|
|Henry Brown (I)||3,157|
The top 5 donors to McQuinn's 2009 campaign:
|Virginia Democratic Party||$7,552|
|Virginia Legislative Black Caucus||$5,000|
|International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers||$2,000|
- Delegate Delores McQuinn official website
- Virginia House of Delegates - Rep. McQuinn
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions:2009
- Virginia Public Access Project profile
- Richmond Sunlight profile
- State Surge - legislative and voting track record
|Virginia House of Delegates District 70
| Succeeded by|
State of Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chairman of State Corporation Commission |