Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 28|
|2011 - present|
|January 5, 2013|
|Years in position||3|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 6, 2012|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
Johnson's professional experience includes working as a captain at the St. Joseph Fire Department and emergency medical technician at Andrew County Ambulance District.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Johnson has been appointed to these committees:
- Agriculture Policy
- Appropriations - Transportation and Economic Development
- Small Business
- Tourism and Natural Resources
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 28 General Election (2010)|
|Delus Johnson (R)||7,967|
|Mark Sheehan (D)||4,609|
In 2010, a year in which Johnson was up for re-election, he collected $40,190 in donations.
His four largest contributors in 2010 were:
|Citizens for Brad Lager||$4,000|
|Schaaf for Senate||$1,000|
|International Association of Fire Fighters||$1,000|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Delus + Johnson + Missouri + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
Johnson and his wife, Tara, have two children.
- House site
- Campaign site
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010
- Facebook profile
- List of candidates certified for the August 3, 2010 primary in Missouri
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found