Democracy for America
Revision as of 13:02, 18 December 2013 by CharlieF
Vermont and was founded by former Democratic presidential aspirant Howard Dean. James Dean (brother of Howard) is the group's current chair.
The group provides "campaign training, organizing resources, and media exposure" to assist progressive candidates and progressive causes.
The three issue priorities mentioned on the organization's website are:
- Ending the war in Iraq.
- Universal health care.
- "Solving the climate crisis."
- Alan Grayson, 26th Congressional District of Florida
- Lois Frankel, 22nd Congressional District of Florida
- Norman Solomon, 2nd Congressional District of California
- Jose Hernandez, 10th Congressional District of California
- Mark Pocan, 2nd congressional district of Wisconsin
- Kelda Roys, 2nd congressional district of Wisconsin
- Ilya Sheyman, 10th Congressional District of Illinois
- Angela Zimmann, 5th congressional district of Ohio
- Eric Griego, 1st congressional district of New Mexico
- Annie Kuster, 2nd congressional district of New Hampshire