|Illinois House of Representatives District 1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Master's||Saint Xavier University|
|Place of birth||Chicago, IL|
|Profession||Police Sergeant, City of Chicago|
Carli did not seek re-election in 2012.
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
Illinois Opportunity Project
The Illinois Opportunity Project, "an independent research and public policy enterprise that promotes legislative solutions in advance of free markets and free minds," annually releases its Legislative Vote Card, grading all members in both chambers of the Illinois General Assembly on the basis of their support of "pro-growth economic policies that increase personal freedom and reign in expansive government."
Carli received a score of 37.50 out of 100 in 2012 for a grade of F according to the IOP’s grading scale. Her score was tied for the 80th highest among all 120 members of the Illinois House of Representatives included in the Vote Card.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Dena + Carli + Illinois + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Representative Dena Carli (D) 1st District at the Illinois General Assembly
- Profile at Illinois House Democrats
- Summary, biography, voting record, and interest group ratings at Project Vote Smart
- Profile at Wikipedia
- WBEZ91.5, Chicago Democrats clash over Illinois House seat, June 3, 2011
- The State Journal Register, "State legislature headed for unusual turnover," November 20, 2011
- Illinois Opportunity Project, "The Project," accessed February 21, 2013
- Illinois Opportunity Project, Legislative Vote Card home page, accessed February 21, 2013
|Illinois House of Representatives District 1
| Succeeded by|
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |