|Illinois House of Representatives, District 14|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Detzel earned his Ph.D. in Administration and Public Policy from Northwestern University. His professional experience includes founding his own consulting firm, Eastlake, working as an assistant pharmacist, as an elementary and junior high school, Manager of Corporate Responsibility for CNA Financial Corporation and then Director of Public Policy and Director of Affirmative Action for the McDonald’s Corporation.
Elections for the office of Illinois House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on March 18, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was December 2, 2013. Incumbent Kelly Cassidy ran unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Denis Detzel ran unopposed in the Republican primary. Cassidy then defeated Detzel in the general election.
|Illinois House of Representatives District 14, General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Kelly M. Cassidy Incumbent||87%||23,456|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Denis + Detzel + Illinois + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Championnews.net, "Candidate Dr. Denis Detzel – House District 14," accessed February 21, 2014
- Illinois Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- Illinois Board of Elections, "General Primary Election Official Canvass," April 18, 2014
- Illinois Secretary of State, "Official general election candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- The Chicago Tribune, "Results List (Unofficial)," accessed November 5, 2014
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |