|U.S. House, New Jersey, District 7|
|Bachelor's||State University of New York at Brockport|
|Master's||State University of New York at Binghamton|
|J.D.||University of Dayton School of Law|
Breen is an attorney with Lurie, Ilchert, MacDonnell & Ryan. He studied Political Science at the State University of New York at Brockport, graduating in 1973. In 1977 he graduated from the State University of New York at Binghamton with a degree in Teaching. In 1982 he got his law degree from the University of Dayton School of Law.
|U.S. House, New Jersey District 7 General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Leonard Lance Incumbent||57.2%||175,662|
|Source: New Jersey Secretary of State "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
Breen ran as a reform candidate, and proposed to focus on the following issues:
- Limiting spending on political offices
- Rewriting the tax code
- Creating zones for economic growth
- Encouraging the federal government to lead in education
- Getting serious about renewable energy
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Dennis + Breen + New Jersey + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Local bowling: Weekly roundup and league scores - Syracuse.com (blog)
- 2013: A look back at a memorable year - Greenwich Time
- Bears Fans Attack The Wrong Chris Conte On Twitter After Loss To Packers - Huffington Post
- Politico "2012 House Race Results"
- Bio submission to Ballotpedia, October 16, 2012