For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, will be limited. Select races will be covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|New York State Assembly District 143|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Gabryszak's professional experiences include deputy Erie County Clerk for the Erie County Clerks Office and assistant vice president of Citicorp Services Incorporated.
Gabryszak attended for business administration at Erie Community College and for business management at the University at Buffalo. He and his wife, Louise, have two children; Brian and Jennifer.
- Banks Committee, New York Assembly
- Consumer Affairs and Protection Committee, New York Assembly
- Energy Committee, New York Assembly
- Local Governments Committee, New York Assembly
- Tourism, Parks, Arts and Sports Committee, New York Assembly
- Transportation Committee, New York Assembly
- New York Assembly - Rep. Dennis Gabryszak
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
State of New York Court of Appeals | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Supreme Courts (Trial Courts) | County Courts | Family Courts | Surrogates' Courts | Court of Claims | District Courts | New York City Civil Court | New York City Criminal Courts | New York City Courts | Problem Solving Courts | Town and Village Courts | Judicial selection in New York |