|Kansas House of Representatives District 99|
|January 2011 - Present|
|January 12, 2015|
|Years in position||4|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Hedke served on the following committees:
|Kansas Committee Assignments, 2012|
|• Energy and Environment, Chair|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Hedke served on the following committees:
|Kansas Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Commerce and Economic Development|
|• Veterans, Military and Homeland Security|
Hedke won re-election in the 2012 election for Kansas House of Representatives District 99. He was unopposed in the August 7 Republican primary and was unopposed in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Dennis + Hedke + Kansas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Rick Santorum, "Kansas Conservative Leaders Unite Behind Rick Santorum," March 9, 2012
- Kansas Secretary of State, "Candidates for the 2012 primary (official)," retrieved July 16, 2012.
- C-SPAN, "Kansas - Summary Vote Results," retrieved August 7, 2012.
- Kansas Secretary of State, 2012 Unofficial Kansas General Election Results, accessed November 27, 2012
|Kansas House of Representatives District 99
| Succeeded by|
State of Kansas
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Wildlife and Parks | Secretary of Labor | Corporation Commission |