Difference between revisions of "Dennis Lake"
(Added election history)
(added donor box)
|Line 39:||Line 39:|
Revision as of 13:01, 16 July 2010
|Idaho House of Representatives District 28A|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Lake graduated with his Bachelor's degree from Brigham Young University in 1959.
Lake is a retired cattle rancher
Lake serves on these committees:
- Agricultural Affairs
- Commerce and Human Resources
- Millennium Fund Committee, Idaho Legislature (Co-Chair)
- Revenue and Taxation (Chair)
|Idaho House of Representatives, District 28A (2008)|
|Dennis Lake (R)||11,379|
In 2008, Lake raised $8,713.
Listed below are those who contributed the most to his campaign. 
|Idaho Association of Realtors||$1,500|
Lake represents seat A in Idaho House District 28. House District 28 includes includes all of Jerome and Minidoka Counties.
Dennis is married to Luann Lake. They have four children and reside in Blackfoot, Idaho.
- Idaho House of Representatives Members
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Campaign contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 1998, 1996
|Idaho House District 28A
| Succeeded by|