|Idaho House of Representatives District 28A|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Lake graduated with his Bachelor's degree from Brigham Young University in 1959.
Lake is a retired cattle rancher
Lake serves on these committees:
- Agricultural Affairs
- Commerce and Human Resources
- Millennium Fund Committee, Idaho Legislature (Co-Chair)
- Revenue and Taxation (Chair)
Lake ran for re-election to District Seat 28A in 2010 against Democrat Marlene F. Shurtz. He ran unopposed in the Republican primary on May 25th. The general election took place on November 2, 2010.
|Idaho House of Representatives, District 28A (2008)|
|Dennis Lake (R)||11,379|
In 2008, Lake raised $8,713.
Listed below are those who contributed the most to his campaign. 
|Idaho Association of Realtors||$1,500|
Lake represents seat A in Idaho House District 28. House District 28 includes includes all of Jerome and Minidoka Counties.
Dennis is married to Luann Lake. They have four children and reside in Blackfoot, Idaho.
- Idaho House of Representatives Members
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Campaign contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 1998, 1996
|Idaho House District 28A
| Succeeded by|