For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Governor of Ohio|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Bachelor's||Ohio University (1981)|
|Master's||Ohio State University (1989)|
|Date of birth||April 1, 1959|
|Place of birth||Youngstown, Ohio|
Spisak was the 2010 Green Party candidate for Governor of Ohio and ran for the United States House of Representatives in 2008. He has served on the Struthers City School System Board of Education since 2005.
- Superintendent Certification, Ashland University
- Principal Certification, University of Dayton
- MA, Education, Ohio State University, 1989
- BSC, Communications, Ohio University, 1981
|Governor/Lt. Governor of Ohio, 2010|
|Republican||John Kasich/Mary Taylor||49%||1,889,186|
|Democratic||Ted Strickland/Yvette McGee Brown Incumbent||47%||1,812,059|
|Libertarian||Ken Matesz/Margaret Ann Leech||2.4%||92,116|
|Green||Dennis Spisak/Anita Rios||1.5%||58,475|
|Election Results via Ohio Secretary of State|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Dennis + Spisak + Ohio + Governor"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Governor of Ohio
- Ohio gubernatorial and lieutenant gubernatorial election, 2014
- Ohio gubernatorial election, 2010
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |