Denver Public Schools, Colorado
Denver Public Schools publishes its annual budget on its website.
|Expenditures by Category|
|School Year||Staff Expenses||Student Services||Operational Expenses||Debt Service||Other||Budget Total|
|Total||% of Budget||Total||% of Budget||Total||% of Budget||Total||% of Budget||Total||% of Budget|
|Transparency grading process|
This website was most recently evaluated on 12 Feb 2012.
- The school district explains how tax revenues are allocated, and at what rate citizens are taxed. 
- Budgets are available from 2009. Audits are available on the same page. 
- School Board meetings are accessible on the school's website. 
- Names and contact information are available for all school board members except the president. 
- Superintendent name and contact information are posted. 
- Information on how to make CORA requests is available. 
- Reports for national  and state wide progress reports are
made available online.
- Forms used in background checks appear online. 
- Contracts and bids over $10,000 are not listed. However, information on how to obtain a contract with the district is prevalent. 
- Denver Public Schools
- City of Denver
- Colorado Department of Education
- Colorado Association of School Boards
- Denver Classroom Teachers Association
- Denver Public Schools, "Adopted Budget Book FY2013-2014," Accessed November 27, 2013
- Community Guide to Understanding the Denver Schools Budget. May 2005, (PDF) Accessed 14 November 2011].
- Denver Schools -- budget and finance
- Denver Public Schools -- Board Docs
- Denver Public Schools -- Board
- Denver Public Schools -- Superintendent
- Denver Public Schools -- Public Records
- [http://testing.dpsk12.org/ayp.htm Denver Public Schools -- AYP
- [http://testing.dpsk12.org/reseach_eval/reports/test_results/CSAP/test_results.htm Denver Public Schools -- CSAP results
- Request for Criminal History. (PDF) Accessed 14Nov 2011
- [http://purchasing.dpsk12.org/ Denver Public Schools -- Purchasing