Difference between revisions of "Derek Bailey"
(merge pages (congress and slp 2 pages into 1 page))
|Line 76:||Line 76:|
Revision as of 22:17, 7 August 2012
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives District 101|
|High school||TC St. Francis High School|
|Bachelor's||Grand Valley State University (1995)|
|Master's||Grand Valley State University (1998)|
- 1998: Master of Social Work – Grand Valley State University
- 1995: Bachelor of Science – Grand Valley State University
- Graduate – TC St. Francis High School
- Tribal Chairman – Grand Traverse Band of Ottawa and Chippewa Indians 12/08 till present
- Tribal Councilor – Grand Traverse Band of Ottawa and Chippewa Indians
- Director of Substance Abuse – Saginaw Chippewa Indian TribeBehavioral Health Department Manager – Grand Traverse Band of Ottawa and Chippewa Indians
- Substance Abuse Counselor – Kent County Correctional Facility
- Family / Group Therapist – Pine Rest Christian Mental Health Services
Bailey is running in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 101. He is running against Allen O'Shea in the Democratic primary on August 7. The general election takes place on November 6, 2012. 
Bailey has been targeted for defeat in the upcoming 2012 elections by the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Derek + Bailey + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Derek Bailey for Congress "About" Accessed March 6, 2012
- Bailey People Places "Chairman Derek Bailey Withdraws" May 24, 2012
- Michigan Department of State "2012 Unofficial Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," Accessed June 6, 2012
- "Red to blue? Democrats target one Michigan soon-to-be district" January 18 2012
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |