Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives District 101|
|High school||TC St. Francis High School|
|Bachelor's||Grand Valley State University (1995)|
|Master's||Grand Valley State University (1998)|
- 1998: Master of Social Work – Grand Valley State University
- 1995: Bachelor of Science – Grand Valley State University
- Graduate – TC St. Francis High School
- Tribal Chairman – Grand Traverse Band of Ottawa and Chippewa Indians 12/08 till present
- Tribal Councilor – Grand Traverse Band of Ottawa and Chippewa Indians
- Director of Substance Abuse – Saginaw Chippewa Indian TribeBehavioral Health Department Manager – Grand Traverse Band of Ottawa and Chippewa Indians
- Substance Abuse Counselor – Kent County Correctional Facility
- Family / Group Therapist – Pine Rest Christian Mental Health Services
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 101 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Derek J. Bailey||47.3%||2,401|
Bailey was targeted for defeat in the upcoming 2012 elections by the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Derek + Bailey + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Derek Bailey for Congress "About" Accessed March 6, 2012
- Bailey People Places "Chairman Derek Bailey Withdraws" May 24, 2012
- Michigan Department of State "2012 Unofficial Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," Accessed June 6, 2012
- Associated Press "Michigan - Summary Vote Results," Accessed August 7, 2012
- "Red to blue? Democrats target one Michigan soon-to-be district" January 18 2012
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |