|U.S. Senate, Georgia|
Candidates for Congress are required to file up to seven main reports with the Federal Election Commission during the 2014 elections season. Below are Grayson's reports.
|Derrick Grayson (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|October Quarterly||October 15, 2013||$806.59||$1,158.90||$(1,274.82)||$690.67|
|Year End||January 31, 2014||$690||$2,027||$(1,521)||$1,186|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Derrick + Grayson + Georgia +Congress "
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States Senate elections in Georgia, 2014
- United States Senate elections, 2014
- United States Senate
- CLATL "Meet Derrick Grayson, 'The Minister of Truth,' yet another U.S. Senate candidate" Accessed July 12, 2013
- Yahoo News, "Rep. Paul Broun Would Back Obama Impeachment," accessed February 3, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Derrick Grayson 2014 Summary reports," Accessed November 12, 2013
- Federal Election Commission, "October Quarterly," accessed November 12, 2013
- Federal Election Committee, "Year End," accessed May 3, 2014
State of Georgia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | State Superintendent of Schools | Insurance and Safety Fire Commissioner | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |