Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
On his campaign website Cade listed five main themes of this campaign:
- Promoting Personal Philanthropy - "As Auditor General, I will donate my salary equally to each of the 67 counties in the Commonwealth. Each county would receive $1,000 for a charity, educational program, or public safety."
- Government Transparency - "As Auditor General, I will have the public view all my potential picks for Deputy Auditor Generals. My Deputy Auditor General candidates’ resumes will be posted online, for Pennsylvanians to give input."
- Safeguarding Education Dollars - "As Auditor General, I will audit the school districts and public education units of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. As an educator I truly understand the importance of education. I will work to protect how taxpayer dollars are spent."
- College Cost-Containment - "As Auditor General, I will audit colleges so the public will be able to scrutinize and ask, 'WHERE IS MONEY THE COLLEGES HAVE? AND WHY ARE THE COSTS GOING SO HIGH?'"
- Reducing Toll Prices - "As Auditor General, and Ex-Officio Commissioner on D.R.P.A. (Delaware River Port Authority) I would recommend the D.R.P.A. reduce toll prices."
- Official campaign website
- Devon Cade on Facebook
- Devon Cade for PA Auditor General 2012 Facebook page