|New Jersey General Assembly District 9|
|2009 - Present|
|Years in position||5|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 8, 2011|
|Next general||November 5, 2013|
|Mayor, Long Beach Township|
|2004 - 2008|
|Master's||Monmouth College, 1980|
|Place of birth||Philadelphia, PA|
Prior to joining the House, Gove served as Mayor of Long Beach Township from 2004-2008, and Commissioner from 1984-1988.
She worked as a Social Studies teacher at Southern Regional High School from 1974-2006.
Gove is a member of Rotary International, Trustee with Southern Ocean County Hospital, member of the Daughters of the American Revolution, and American Association of University Women.
Gove won re-election in 2011. Gove and incumbent Brian Rumpf ran unopposed in the Republican Primary on June 7. They then defeated their Democratic opponents, Carla Kearney and Bradley Billhimer, in the November 8 general election.
|New Jersey Assembly General Election, Ninth Legislative District (2009)|
|Brian E. Rumpf (R)||54,311|
|DiAnne Gove (R)||52,667|
|Richard P. Visotcky (D)||26,482|
|Robert E. Rue (D)||25,365|
In 2011, Gove did not receive any money in donations.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "DiAnne + Gove + New Jersey + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- NJSpotlight, "Candidates: Legislative District 9," October 28, 2011
- NJSpotlight, "Legislative District 9," October 5, 2011
- NJ Assembly - Rep. Gove
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2009
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Gove
- Mitt Romney for President, "Mitt Romney Announces Support of New Jersey Leaders," December 15, 2011
- New Jersey Department of State, 2011 Official General Assembly Primary Candidate List
- Star Ledger 2009 Election Results, November 4, 2009
- Official New Jersey Assembly General Election Results
- Follow the Money - 2011 contributions
Daniel Van Pelt
|New Jersey Assembly District 9
| Succeeded by|
State of New Jersey
|State executive officer||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | President of Public Utilities |