Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, Illinois, District 11|
|Bachelor's||University of Phoenix|
|Associate's||Joliet Junior College|
- Associates in Liberal Arts, Joliet Junior College
- Bachelor's of Science in Management, University of Phoenix
Harris ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House, representing Illinois' 11th District. Harris sought the nomination on the Republican ticket, but was removed from the ballot on February 2, 2012. However, she then ran as a write-in candidate. She was defeated by Bill Foster (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|U.S. House, Illinois District 11 General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Judy Biggert Incumbent||41.4%||105,348|
|Source: Illinois Board of Elections "2012 General Election Official Vote Totals"|
Harris has three children - Ivan, Alexandria and David.
- Illinois State Board of Elections, "Candidate detail - Diane M. Harris," February 2, 2012
- Diane M. Harris campaign website, "Statement," accessed February 8, 2012
- Diane Harris for Congress "About the Candidate" Accessed January 14, 2012
- Illinois State Board of Elections "Candidate List" Accessed December 27, 2011
- Beacon News, "Candidate tossed from 11th District ballot running as write-in," February 8, 2012
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |