Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, Illinois, District 3|
|Bachelor's||University of Phoenix|
|Associate's||Joliet Junior College|
She was a 2012 Republican candidate seeking election to the U.S. House representing the 11th Congressional District of Illinois. She was removed from the ballot by the State Board of Elections on February 2, 2012 but continued to run as a write-in candidate.
- Associates in Liberal Arts, Joliet Junior College
- Bachelor's of Science in Management, University of Phoenix
Harris is running for election to the U.S. House, representing the 3rd congressional district of Illinois. Harris is seeking the Republican nomination in the primary. The general election takes place on November 4, 2014.
Harris ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House, representing Illinois' 11th District. Harris sought the nomination on the Republican ticket, but was removed from the ballot on February 2, 2012. However, she then ran as a write-in candidate. She was defeated by Bill Foster (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|U.S. House, Illinois District 11 General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Judy Biggert Incumbent||41.4%||105,348|
|Source: Illinois Board of Elections "2012 General Election Official Vote Totals"|
Harris has three children - Ivan, Alexandria and David.
- Harris for Congress "Home" Accessed July 13, 2013
- Illinois State Board of Elections, "Candidate detail - Diane M. Harris," February 2, 2012
- Diane M. Harris campaign website, "Statement," accessed February 8, 2012
- Diane Harris for Congress "About the Candidate" Accessed January 14, 2012
- Illinois State Board of Elections "Candidate List" Accessed December 27, 2011
- Beacon News, "Candidate tossed from 11th District ballot running as write-in," February 8, 2012
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |