Diane Sare (Democratic candidate)
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, New Jersey, District 5|
Sare is a political organizer and has been involved in the Lyndon LaRouche movement for decades.
Sare wants to impeach President Barack Obama, as "launching offensive military action by a President without the consent of the Congress is an impeachable high crime," as she states on her website.
She also wants to reinstate the Glass-Steagall Act, which sought to separate banks from securities firms.
Sare is running in the 2012 election for the U.S. House, representing New Jersey's 5th District. She is seeking the nomination on the Democratic ticket, and will face Adam Gussen and Jason Castle in the June 5 primary. Incumbent Scott Garrett, Michael Cino, and Bonnie Somer are running in the Republican primary.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Diane + Sare + New Jersey + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- New Jersey Spotlight "Candidates: U.S. Congress Democrats District 5," May 30, 2012
- Diane Sare campaign website "Impeach Obama," Accessed May 30, 2012
- Diane Sare campaign website "Glass-Steagall," Accessed May 30, 2012
- New Jersey Department of State, Division of Elections "2012 Official List of Candidates for House of Representatives," April 17, 2012