|New Hampshire State House, Merrimack 11|
| Assumed office|
December 1, 2010
| Current term ends|
December 1, 2012
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Patten has been appointed to these committees:
On November 2, 2010 Patten won election to the New Hampshire House of Representatives.
Patten advanced past the September 14 primary election. He faced incumbent Candace Bouchard (D), incumbent Robert Williams (D), incumbent Michael Bartlett (D), incumbent Lynne Blankenbeker (R), Jim MacKay (D), Jeff Newman (R), Frank Rosano (R), and Klee Dienes (R) in the November 2 general election.
In 2010, a year in which Patten was up for re-election, he did not collect any money in donations.
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- List of 2010 primary election candidates for New Hampshire House of Representatives
- Project Vote Smart list of candidates for New Hampshire House of Representatives in the November 2, 2010 election
- 2010 Primary election results, New Hampshire
- List of Republican primary winners
- List of Democratic primary winners
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found