Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Maine House of Representatives, District 35|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
|Bachelor's||University of Maine|
Bates told the Portland Press Herald that the economy, healthcare and education were important issues in his campaign.
Elections for the office of Maine House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 10, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for party candidates wishing to run in this election was March 17, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the primary election was April 28, 2014, and the deadline for non-party candidates to run in the general election was June 2, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the general election was September 22, 2014. Incumbent Jane Pringle was unopposed in the Democratic primary but withdrew following the primary; Jennie Butler was selected as her replacement. Patrick Corey was unopposed in the Republican primary. Butler faces Corey in the general election.
Bates ran in the 2012 election for Maine House of Representatives District 118. Bates lost against Matthew Moonen in the Democratic primary on June 12, 2012. Chase Martin ran unopposed in the Republican primary. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
|Maine House of Representatives, District 118 Democratic Primary, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Dillon + Bates + Maine + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Maine House of Representatives
- Maine House of Representatives District 35
- Maine House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Maine State Legislature
- Maine Secretary of State, Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Candidate List," April 4, 2014
- Campaign website-Bio
- The Portland Press Herald, "Voter's Guide"
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Primary Candidates," May 8, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Non-Party Candidates," June 2, 2014
- Maine Secretary of State, "2012 Candidate List," accessed May 14, 2012
- Maine Secretary of State, "Tabulations for Elections held in 2012," accessed March 19, 2014
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |