For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Dinwiddie County, Virginia
- Main article: Evaluation of Virginia county websites
This website was most recently evaluated April 13, 2012.
- Contact information for county board members is listed.
- County board meeting agendas and minutes for current and previous years are posted.
- Contact information for administrative officials is listed.
- Budgets and audited annual financial reports for current and previous years are posted.
- Bid requests and recently awarded contracts are listed.
- Information on county taxes are posted. County taxes can be paid online.
- CompleteFreedom of Information Act information is easily found under the "Your Government" drop-down menu on the main page.
- Term dates of county board members are not listed.
- While the County does disclose that it is a member of several lobbying groups, there is no information regarding any public expenses on lobbying efforts.
- Dinwiddie County board of supervisors
- Dinwiddie County board meeting agendas
- Dinwiddie County board meeting minutes
- Dinwiddie County officials
- Dinwiddie County budget and tax rates
- Dinwiddie County purchasing
- Dinwiddie County e-Treasurer service
- Dinwiddie County Freedom of Information Act Information, September 12, 2013
State of Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chairman of State Corporation Commission |