Dinwiddie County, Virginia
- Main article: Evaluation of Virginia county websites
This website was most recently evaluated April 13, 2012.
- Contact information for county board members is listed.
- County board meeting agendas and minutes for current and previous years are posted.
- Contact information for administrative officials is listed.
- Budgets and audited annual financial reports for current and previous years are posted.
- Bid requests and recently awarded contracts are listed.
- Information on county taxes are posted. County taxes can be paid online.
- CompleteFreedom of Information Act information is easily found under the "Your Government" drop-down menu on the main page.
- Term dates of county board members are not listed.
- While the County does disclose that it is a member of several lobbying groups, there is no information regarding any public expenses on lobbying efforts.
- Dinwiddie County board of supervisors
- Dinwiddie County board meeting agendas
- Dinwiddie County board meeting minutes
- Dinwiddie County officials
- Dinwiddie County budget and tax rates
- Dinwiddie County purchasing
- Dinwiddie County e-Treasurer service
- Dinwiddie County Freedom of Information Act Information, September 12, 2013
State of Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chairman of State Corporation Commission |