Dinwiddie County, Virginia
- Main article: Evaluation of Virginia county websites
This website was most recently evaluated September 26, 2013.
- Contact information for county board members is listed.
- County board meeting agendas and minutes for current and previous years are posted.
- Contact information for administrative officials is listed.
- Budgets and audited annual financial reports for current and previous years are posted.
- Bid requests and recently awarded contracts are listed.
- Information on county taxes are posted. County taxes can be paid online.
- CompleteFreedom of Information Act information is easily found under the "Your Government" drop-down menu on the main page.
- Term dates of county board members are not listed.
- While the County does disclose that it is a member of the National Association of Counties (NACO), the Virginia Association of Counties (VACO), and the Crater Planning District Commission, there is no easily accessible information regarding any public expenses (such as dues paid) on lobbying efforts. In the FY14 Approved Budget and CIP, "Dues and Memberships" are listed under more than 20 different departments and programs. According to Anne Howerton, Division Chief of Finance and General Services, the $8,182 line item marked "Dues/Memberships" under the Board of Supervisors heading indicates dues paid to NACO and VACO and the $900 line item under Planning/Zoning heading indicates dues paid to the Crater Planning District Commission. There is nothing in the budget or elsewhere on the site to distinguish dues paid to professional organizations from dues paid to government sector lobbying associations. 
- Dinwiddie County board of supervisors
- Dinwiddie County board meeting agendas
- Dinwiddie County board meeting minutes
- Dinwiddie County officials
- Dinwiddie County budget and tax rates
- Dinwiddie County purchasing
- Dinwiddie County e-Treasurer service
- Dinwiddie County Freedom of Information Act Information, September 12, 2013
- Transparent Dinwiddie. Accessed October 10, 2013
- Crater Planning District Commission. Accessed October 10, 2013
- Dinwiddie County FY 2014 Approved Budget and Capital Improvement Plan. Accessed October 10, 2013
State of Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chairman of State Corporation Commission |