West Virginia House of Delegates, District 3
Santorine graduated from Ashland College. He is currently Principal at Monocero Ventures, a family owned capital fund.
Santorine was defeated for one the two positions in District 3 on the ballot in the November 2, 2010 general election. His opponents were Republican Erikka Storch, and Democrats Ryan Ferns and Shawn Fluharty. Only the top two vote-getters were elected.
|West Virginia State Senate, District 3 Republican Primary (2010)|
|Erikka Lynn Storch (R)||1,563||15.33%|
|Adolph William Santorine, Jr. (R)||1,253||12.29%|
|Samuel John Kasley (R)||1,183||11.60%|
Santorine lists three main thees for his campaign:
- Taxes - Believes the Northern Panhandle needs lower tax to keep consumers from taking their business across the state line.
- Jobs - Believes laws favorable to good business will lead to job creation.
- Roads, Bridges, and Tunnels - Believes more planning needed to better maintain the transportation infrastructure in the state.
- Biography on Project Vote Smart
- Santorine on Facebook
- Campaign website
- Santorine on Twitter
- Santorine's profile on LinkedIn
- Official list of West Virginia's November 2, 2010 candidates
- West Virginia House of Delegates official candidate list