Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 89|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Michigan House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 22, 2014. Don Bergman was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Amanda Price defeated Matthew Wiedenhoeft in the Republican primary. Price defeated Bergman in the general election.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 89 General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Amanda Price Incumbent||67.9%||21,805|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 89 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Amanda Price Incumbent||75.1%||6,372|
Bergman ran in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 89. He ran unopposed in the August 7 Democratic primary and was defeated by incumbent Amanda Price (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 89, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Amanda Price Incumbent||65.7%||29,776|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Don + Bergman + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Michigan House of Representatives
- Michigan House of Representatives District 89
- Michigan House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Michigan State Legislature
- Profile from Vote-USA
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Official candidate list
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed May 27, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan General Candidate Listing," accessed September 8, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed August 6, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed December 5, 2014
- Michigan Department of State, "2012 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed June 6, 2012
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |