Don Call recall, McCune, Kansas (2010)
Revision as of 06:59, 9 June 2011 by BaileyL
mayor of McCune, Kansas, took place on August 3, 2010.
Supporters of the recall effort were upset because they believed Call failed to disclose his ownership interests in a form that city officials are required to file with the Crawford County Clerk’s office.
- Votes to remove Call from office: 54
- Votes to keep Call in office: 100
- Political recall efforts, 2010
- Recall campaigns in Kansas
- Mayoral recalls
- Crawford County, Kansas ballot measures