Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Jersey Senate, District 14|
Dezarn is the senior operations manager for Princeton University. He has served with the U.S. Navy and is a veteran of Operation Enduring Freedom. 
- Protect individual rights
- Excerpt: "I promise to be a strong and outspoken supporter of the fight to put an immediate end to the constant encroachment on our individual constitutional rights."
- End corporate welfare
- Excerpt: "Our state tries to substitute its wisdom for that of the free market by offering incentives to lure big companies to New Jersey. Not only is this bad economics, it is also a slap in the face of all of our small business owners who must compete with the tax subsidized big boys."
- Get out of the way of job creation
- Excerpt: "We need to start moving New Jersey forward by reducing taxes and eliminating burdensome regulations and bureaucracy that stifle entrepreneurship."
- Empower parents to educate their children
- Excerpt: " I will fight to free parents from the grip of the government educational monopoly."
- End modern day prohibition
- Excerpt: "We can save hundreds of millions of taxpayer dollars by ending the prohibition of marijuana. And we can in fact bring in much needed millions by fully legalizing, taxing and regulating the sale of marijuana in New Jersey."
- See also: New Jersey State Senate elections, 2013
Dezarn ran in the 2013 election for New Jersey State Senate District 14. He is challenged by incumbent Linda Greenstein (D) and Peter Inverso (R) in the general election which takes place on November 5, 2013.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Don + Dezarn + New + Jersey + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Project Vote Smart biography of Don Dezarn
- Campaign website
- Facebook page
- New Jersey Department of State, Unofficial general election candidates