|Attorney General of Colorado|
Quick is a career prosecutor and former District Attorney for the 17th Judicial District. He served for six years as a chief deputy for Ken Salazar (D) while he was the state's attorney general.
- See also: Colorado attorney general election, 2014
Quick is running for election as Attorney General of Colorado. He seeking the Democratic nomination in the primary election, the date of which is to be determined. Incumbent John Suthers (R) cannot seek re-election in 2014 because of term limits.
The general election takes place November 4, 2014.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Don Quick" + Colorado + "Attorney General"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Attorney General of Colorado
- Colorado attorney general election, 2014
- Current Colorado Attorney General John Suthers
State of Colorado
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources | Executive Director of Labor and Employment | Chair of Public Utilities |