|Kansas House of Representatives District 74|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Schroeder operated a Production Agriculture Operation for 30 years, and served as a McPherson County Commissioner. He also served on the Inman USD 448 School Board for five years.
Schroeder has a Bachelors of Business Administration from Tabor College, and a Masters of Public Administration from Wichita State University.
Schroeder has refused to take Project Vote Smart's 2008 Political Courage Test. The test, which is administered to all candidates for presidential, congressional, gubernatorial, and state legislative offices, asks one central question - "Are you willing to tell citizens your positions on the issues you will most likely face on their behalf?"
Has not sponsored any major legislation.
- Taxation Committee, House of Representatives
- Health and Human Services Committee, House of Representatives
- Agriculture and Natural Resources Committee, House of Representatives
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 74 General Election (2010)|
|Don Schroeder (R)||5,478|
|Max L. Smith (D)||1,498|
On November 4, 2008, Schroeder was re-elected to the 74th District Seat in the Kansas House of Representatives, defeating Max L. Smith (D).  Schroeder raised $24,785 for his campaign, while Smith raised $2,597. 
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 74|
|Don Schroeder (R)||6,621||72.9%|
|Max L. Smith (D)||2,457||27.0%|
In 2008 Schroeder collected $24,785 in donations.
Four of his largest contributors were:
|Kansas Chamber of Commerce & Industry||$1,000|
|Kansas Dental Association||$850|
|Kansas Livestock Association||$750|
- Official Website
- Kansas Legislature - Don Schroeder
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Kansas Votes profile
- Campaign contributions: 2006, 2008
- Rep. Don Schroeder Biography
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Schroeder Issue Positions
- Kansas Legislature - Bills Introduced by Member
- Official Kansas House of Representatives General Election Results, 2010
- 2008 Kansas Election Results
- Kansas House of Representatives, 2008 Money Raised
- Follow the Money - 2008 Campaign Contributions
|Kansas House of Representatives District 74
| Succeeded by|
State of Kansas
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Wildlife and Parks | Secretary of Labor | Corporation Commission |