|Candidate for Wisconsin State Assembly District 84
Vanpool is a Manager at General Electric. He holds a MBA from the University of Chicago. 
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2010
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 84 Democratic primary (2010)|
|Don Vanpool (D)||1,385||99.93%|
- Favors high speed rail between Milwaukee and Madison, and sees it as "and investment" rather than an expense.
- Concerned about young people having to leave Wisconsin for jobs., and that a "modern transit system" such as high speed rail would help the problem.
- Supports more services and resources for veterans returning from service.
- Biography on Project Vote Smart
- List of candidates certified for the November 2, 2010 general election in Wisconsin
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |