|Governor of Massachusetts|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Berwick ran for election as Governor of Massachusetts. Berwick sought the Democratic nomination in the primary election on September 16, 2014. The general election took place November 4, 2014.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Donald + Berwick + Massachusetts + Governor"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Wicked Local, "Newton's Don Berwick announces run for governor," June 17, 2013
- Boston.com "Democrat Berwick to run for Mass. governor," June 17, 2013
- Boston Globe "Health leader Donald Berwick starts bid for governor," June 17, 2013
- National Review "Health-Care Rationer Berwick Running for Mass. Governor," June 17, 2013
- USA Today "Obama's ex-Medicare chief running for Mass. governor," June 17, 2013
State of Massachusetts
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs | Secretary of Labor and Workforce Development | Chair of Public Utilities |