Revision as of 14:41, 2 September 2011 by Tking
North Carolina House of Representatives, District 35
Frantz was defeated in the November 2, 2010 general election. His opponent in the November 2 general election was Jennifer Weiss (D).
Frantz's website talks about the following issues:
- Jobs and taxes
- Excerpt: "We need tax reform that encourages business growth, creates jobs and puts more of your hard-earned money back in your pocket."
- Excerpt: "I support lifting the cap on charter schools and providing tax credits to families who choose alternatives to the public school system. Preparing our children to compete in a global economy must also include investments in vocational education for those children who do not want to go to college."
- Excerpt: "I am tired of our elected leaders telling us one thing, and then doing another. North Carolinians deserve accountability and transparency at the highest possible level."
- Excerpt: "I will support legislation that reduces costs and promotes accessibility through increased competition, medical malpractice and insurance reform, and preventative healthcare and education."
- Property Rights
- Excerpt: "We must approve a constitutional amendment that prohibits government’s taking of private property for economic development purposes."
- Excerpt: "As a member of the Cary Town Council, I have supported initiatives that protect our environment, improve water quality and reduce stormwater runoff."
- Excerpt: "I will support legislation that prohibits illegal immigrants from receiving taxpayer-funded services."
- Donald Frantz's official campaign website
- North Carolina Department of Elections
- Official Project Vote Smart Bio