|Virginia House of Delegates District 16|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
|Profession||President and owner, J. W. Squire Company, Inc.|
He won re-election unopposed in the 2009 general election.
Merricks is the owner/operator of J.W. Squire Company and River City Specialties & Interiors Incorporated.
- Counties, Cities and Towns Committee, Virginia House
- Health, Welfare and Institutions Committee, Virginia House
- Militia, Police and Public Safety Committee, Virginia House
- Subcommittee on Institutions
- HB 1617 Alzheimer's Disease and Related Disorders Commission; extends sunset until July 1, 2014, etc.
- HB 1618 Hunting permit, special; issued to patients from veterans or military hospitals.
- HB 2102 Pittsylvania County; Board of Department of Game and Inland Fisheries to adopt regulations.
The top 5 donors to Merricks' 2007 campaign:
- 1. House Republican Campaign Cmte $3,850
- 2. VA Dental Assoc $2,500
- 3. Cassada Jr, Edward B $2,500
- 4. D & W Properties of Danville LLC $2,248
- 5. VA Wine Wholesalers Assoc $2,000
- Virginia House of Delegates - Rep. Donald Merricks
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Campaign Contributions:2007
- Richmond Sunlight profile
- Virginia Public Access Project profile
State of Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chairman of State Corporation Commission |