For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Virginia House of Delegates District 16|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
|Profession||President and owner, J. W. Squire Company, Inc.|
He won re-election unopposed in the 2009 general election.
Merricks is the owner/operator of J.W. Squire Company and River City Specialties & Interiors Incorporated.
- Counties, Cities and Towns
- Subcommittee #2
- Health, Welfare and Institutions
- Subcommittee #3
- Militia, Police and Public Safety
- Subcommittee #3
- Commerce and Labor
- Subcommittee #1
- HB 1617 Alzheimer's Disease and Related Disorders Commission; extends sunset until July 1, 2014, etc.
- HB 1618 Hunting permit, special; issued to patients from veterans or military hospitals.
- HB 2102 Pittsylvania County; Board of Department of Game and Inland Fisheries to adopt regulations.
In 2009, Merricks was re-elected to the Virginia House of Delegates. He ran unopposed. 
|Virginia House of Delegates General Election, District 16 (2009)|
|Donald Merricks (R)||13,074|
The top 5 donors to Merricks' 2009 campaign:
|Virginia Association of Realtors||$3,500|
|Virginia Bankers Assoc||$3,000|
|Virginia Dental Assoc||$2,000|
|Alpha Natural Resources||$2,000|
- Virginia House of Delegates - Rep. Donald Merricks
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions:2009, 2007
- Richmond Sunlight profile
- Virginia Public Access Project profile
|Virginia House of Delegates District 16
| Succeeded by|
State of Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chairman of State Corporation Commission |