|New York State Assembly District 126|
|2005 - Present|
|January 7, 2013|
|Years in position||9|
|Per diem||$61/half day and $171/full day|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 6, 2012|
|Bachelor's||Wagner College, 1976|
|Master's||State University of New York at Binghamton, 1984|
|Place of birth||Endwell, NY|
Lupardo's professional experiences include director of education for the Mental Health Association of the Southern Tier; wellness and safety coordinator for Broome Company Government; and adjunct faculty member for the School of Education and Human Development for the State University of New York at Binghamton.
Lupardo earned her BA from Wagner College and MA in Philosophy from State University of New York at Binghamton. She is married to Scott Peters.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Lupardo has been appointed to the following committees:
- Economic Development, Job Creation, Commerce and Industry Committee, New York State Assembly
- Election Law Committee, New York State Assembly
- Environmental Conservation Committee, New York State Assembly
- Higher Education Committee, New York State Assembly
- Subcommittee on Autism Retention
- Subcommittee on Women Veterans, Chair
- Transportation Committee, New York State Assembly
- Veterans' Affairs Committee, New York State Assembly
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Lupardo served on the following committees:
- Election Law Committee, New York Assembly
- Environmental Conservation Committee, New York Assembly
- Higher Education Committee, New York Assembly
- Mental Health Committee, New York Assembly
- Subcommittee on Autism Retention
- Transportation Committee, New York Assembly
- Veterans' Affairs Committee, New York Assembly
- Subcommittee on Women Veterans
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
Lupardo ran unopposed in the September 14 Democratic primary. She defeated Arthur Garrison (R) and Our Founding Fathers Party candidate Jason Stokes in the general election on November 2. In addition to running on the Democratic ticket, she ran on the Working Familes ticket.
|New York State Assembly, District 126 2010|
|Donna Lupardo (D)||21,116|
|Arthur Garrison (R)||15,922|
|Jason Stokes (OFF)||554|
On November 4, 2008 Lupardo won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 126. She ran unopposed.
Lupardo raised $61,904 for her campaign.
|New York State Assembly, District 126 2008|
|Donna Lupardo (D)||33,877|
In 2010, Lupardo received $115,903 in campaign donations. The top contributors are listed below.
|New York State Assembly 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Donna Lupardo's campaign in 2010|
|New York State United Teachers||$3,800|
|International Brotherhood Of Electrical Workers||$2,450|
|Plumbers & Pipefitters Local 112||$2,200|
|American Institute Of Architects New York State Association||$2,100|
|Total Raised in 2010||$115,903|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Donna + Lupardo + New York + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- New York Assembly - Rep. Donna Lupardo
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
|New York Assembly - District 126
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |