For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|New York State Assembly District 123|
|2005 - Present|
|January 1, 2015|
|Years in position||10|
|Per diem||$61/half day and $171/full day|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||Wagner College, 1976|
|Master's||State University of New York at Binghamton, 1984|
|Date of birth||08/17/1954|
|Place of birth||Endwell, NY|
Lupardo's professional experiences include director of education for the Mental Health Association of the Southern Tier; wellness and safety coordinator for Broome Company Government; and adjunct faculty member for the School of Education and Human Development for the State University of New York at Binghamton.
Lupardo earned her BA from Wagner College and MA in Philosophy from State University of New York at Binghamton. She is married to Scott Peters.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Lupardo has been appointed to the following committees:
- Economic Development, Job Creation, Commerce and Industry Committee, New York State Assembly
- Election Law Committee, New York State Assembly
- Environmental Conservation Committee, New York State Assembly
- Higher Education Committee, New York State Assembly
- Subcommittee on Autism Retention
- Subcommittee on Women Veterans, Chair
- Transportation Committee, New York State Assembly
- Veterans' Affairs Committee, New York State Assembly
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Lupardo served on the following committees:
- Election Law Committee, New York Assembly
- Environmental Conservation Committee, New York Assembly
- Higher Education Committee, New York Assembly
- Mental Health Committee, New York Assembly
- Subcommittee on Autism Retention
- Transportation Committee, New York Assembly
- Veterans' Affairs Committee, New York Assembly
- Subcommittee on Women Veterans
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2012
Lupardo ran in the 2012 election for New York State Assembly District 123. She ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on September 13, 2012. She is also running on the Working Families Party ticket. She defeated Julie A. Lewis in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|New York State Assembly, District 123, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Donna Lupardo Incumbent||62%||30,255|
|Republican||Julie A. Lewis||38%||18,558|
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
Lupardo ran unopposed in the September 14 Democratic primary. She defeated Arthur Garrison (R) and Our Founding Fathers Party candidate Jason Stokes in the general election on November 2. In addition to running on the Democratic ticket, she ran on the Working Familes ticket.
|New York State Assembly, District 126 2010|
|Donna Lupardo (D)||21,116|
|Arthur Garrison (R)||15,922|
|Jason Stokes (OFF)||554|
On November 4, 2008 Lupardo won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 126. She ran unopposed.
Lupardo raised $61,904 for her campaign.
|New York State Assembly, District 126 2008|
|Donna Lupardo (D)||33,877|
In 2010, Lupardo received $115,903 in campaign donations. The top contributors are listed below.
|New York State Assembly 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Donna Lupardo's campaign in 2010|
|New York State United Teachers||$3,800|
|International Brotherhood Of Electrical Workers||$2,450|
|Plumbers & Pipefitters Local 112||$2,200|
|American Institute Of Architects New York State Association||$2,100|
|Total Raised in 2010||$115,903|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Donna + Lupardo + New York + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- New York Assembly - Rep. Donna Lupardo
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Lupardo
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, Candidate Petition List, retrieved August 15, 2012.
- ABC News, "New York unofficial 2012 primary election results," accessed September 13, 2012
- New York Times NY state legislative election results
- Follow the Money's report 2008 Campaign donations in New York
- Follow the Money - 2010 contributions
Gary Finch (R)
|New York Assembly District 123
| Succeeded by|
|New York Assembly District 126
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
State of New York Court of Appeals | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Supreme Courts (Trial Courts) | County Courts | Family Courts | Surrogates' Courts | Court of Claims | District Courts | New York City Civil Court | New York City Criminal Courts | New York City Courts | Problem Solving Courts | Town and Village Courts | Judicial selection in New York |