|New York State Assembly District 126|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Lupardo's professional experiences include director of education for the Mental Health Association of the Southern Tier; wellness and safety coordinator for Broome Company Government; and adjunct faculty member for the School of Education and Human Development for the State University of New York at Binghamton.
Lupardo earned her BA from Wagner College and MA in Philosophy from State University of New York at Binghamton. She is married to Scott Peters.
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
Lupardo ran unopposed in the September 14 Democratic primary. She defeated Arthur Garrison (R) and Our Founding Fathers Party candidate Jason Stokes in the general election on November 2. In addition to running on the Democratic ticket, she ran on the Working Familes ticket.
On November 4, 2008 Lupardo won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 126. She ran unopposed.
Lupardo raised $61,904 for her campaign.
|New York State Assembly, District 126 2008|
|Donna Lupardo (D)||33,877|
- Election Law Committee, New York Assembly
- Environmental Conservation Committee, New York Assembly
- Higher Education Committee, New York Assembly
- Mental Health Committee, New York Assembly
- Subcommittee on Autism Retention
- Subcommittee on Women Veterans
- New York Assembly - Rep. Donna Lupardo
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
|New York Assembly - District 126
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
State of New York Court of Appeals | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Supreme Courts (Trial Courts) | County Courts | Family Courts | Surrogates' Courts | Court of Claims | District Courts | New York City Civil Court | New York City Criminal Courts | New York City Courts | Problem Solving Courts | Town and Village Courts | Judicial selection in New York |